Newly Minted

Newly Minted
Right after I was hooded

Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas. I hope to do some final editing on posts that I have started but never posted. This past semester has been beyond busy, in a very good way. I am working on my dissertation over the break as well as thinking about how to incorporate all of the work I have done into the final dissertation. I am teaching the mixed race class next semester, which I hope to be the last semester I am writing. Several students have come to me resulting in a mixed race luncheon group. The next semester brings my first student led mini-conference, which is really exciting! The blend of administrator and academic is serving our campus community well and I was not spread so thin that I snapped. Getting this dissertation off my plate would be a really big weight off my shoulders. For now, I am headed in to spend a little more time with my baby girl! Enjoy the week! 2010 is upon us!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment